Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me by the pool...


Had a brilliant time on sunday... just chillin at the poolside where martin works... marji stayed home with lanner while bes and i swam (or pretented to do so cos she only wades n waddles using her floatie). then we went to the beach to make sandcastles n i got bitten by tons of sandflies (still itchin now!!! bastidos!) before ending up in the pool yet again.. sighs.. if all sundays were like this, life would be paradise!!!

I've put pics on Facebook cos my school's broadband is down and consequently uploadin pics here takes forever via my mobile phone connection. this pic here of me on the pool sunbed was taken with my phone.. small file so very easy to upload.. anyway, will give the other pics a go in a min, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: